Friday, January 28, 2011

Magic Rat

Well, my battle with the Rat continues. I am losing.... bigtime. I have three different types of traps out - 3 snaptraps, a live trap that a client loaned me, and a RatZapper. I have tried all different baits - peanut butter, raw dog food, canned catfood, my sandwich, and cheese. Miz Rat takes it all... and not a trap snapped anywhere! Seriously, this is one talented rat! Everytime I check my traps, I am amazed. I almost want to let her live, she's so smart.
Except for that chewing in my walls.... GRRRR. She hasn't woken me up much lately... until last night. I had to get up and bang on the wall, and open the cupboard and put some fresh bait in the RatZapper, in the hopes that this would either scare her away, or get her GONE. It succeded in scaring her.... for now.

I'm not really certain where to go from here. All I have done so far, is ensure the Rat is eating well, and getting nice and fat and healthy. Here is a picture of the lid of my flour container that she chewed. The container has now gone to tupperware heaven.

There was a rat party going on in this container...!
:-)

No comments:

Flooded Driveway

Flooded Driveway
Too much RAIN!