Wednesday, June 9, 2010

CSA Again...:-)

I am picking my CSA shares a bit early this week, as I am actually going away! I haven't been away anywhere, in so long, I can't even bear to think about it. Reckless and I are competing in the AAC Agility Regionals in Abbotsford. We are not really ready for regionals yet, they came up way too fast, but it will be good experience for the both of us! I've been going crazy all week, making sure the dogs are all taken care of, the schedule is set, everyone knows what dogs are coming and going, and so on and on and on... takes a lot of work! I'm sure I've forgotten a thing or two, but hopefully I've managed to cover all the major bases. I think I will be just be glad to get home next week and relax.... if there is such a thing! Dog boarding is non stop busy right now (which is wonderful, I can actually pay my bills!) and the gardens need constant tending and planting and slug-controling. We are FINALLY supposed to get some sun starting this weekend, so hopefully things will really start growing out there.

This weeks' shares:

mild mesculin
chives
peppermint
pea shoots (sounds odd, but this is my new favourite veggie... I go out daily and munch on pea shoots... they are delicious!!! Try it sometime!)

No comments:

Flooded Driveway

Flooded Driveway
Too much RAIN!