Thursday, February 3, 2011

Still the Magic Rat...

I came home last night from an agricultural meeting to find my RatZapper had finally caught something! I was so excited!  The little red light was blinking away, and I thought I had finally won the battle...
I checked the trap. The bait was gone, and nothing was in the trap. GRRRRRRRR!!!! I couldn't believe it! Nothing traps this blankety-blank rat!
So, I thought maybe the batteries I put it in were bad or something. I put in brand new, fresh batteries, and some new bait (I am using chicken feed now) and reset the trap.
Today, I have caught 2 mice. It's not the rat, but I do feel like it's a step forward! Two less mice to chew up the inside of my house. Yay! Not a complete victory, but definitely satisfying nonetheless!

No comments:

Flooded Driveway

Flooded Driveway
Too much RAIN!