Sunday, May 2, 2010

Anniversary

Wow! Yesterday was my one year anniversary of being in business! The year has passed at record speed, there have been ups, there have been downs, but all in all, it's been an awesome, amazing year. The dog boarding biz is doing well, and I have many, many regular customers coming in. The market gardens and chickens are being launched this year, and so far, so good! As long as I can keep on top of that slug situation, I should be able to get some crops coming up in a few weeks. I have learned sooooo much about dogs, gardening, and farming this last year. I know I still have a long way to go in that area, though! I've started teaching dog training classes, and am surprisingly enjoying those, too. Who would have thought I would be teaching even just a year ago?! Boggles the mind!

It amazes me to think where my life has gone and how much it has changed in the last year or two. All in a good, positive direction. I am living my dream, and am getting closer and closer to making my entire living from my little farm.

No comments:

Flooded Driveway

Flooded Driveway
Too much RAIN!