Sunday, February 19, 2012

Those Naughty Goats!

I took the day off yesterday, and left Heather in charge. (I really, REALLY have to learn to take more days off!!). Anyway, I was at an agility trial, and we got done early. I was home by about 3 pm. Just as I pulled into the driveway, I see Heather, along with 2 of my naughty, naughty goats. I guess they had escaped, and were out on the road, and poor Heather had JUST got them back into the yard as I pulled up. There is a never-used gate at the front of the property that someone had unlatched. The naughty goats had pushed it open and went outside to party.
Trouble and Star were in my garden, munching away happily. The other two Heather had managed to get back into their field. We grabbed some grain, and got them back in. They didn't want to go, though... too much good stuff outside their field. I think I will have to let them out once in a while (before my crops start growing) to help me do some weeding.

BAD goats!!

No comments:

Flooded Driveway

Flooded Driveway
Too much RAIN!